- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Roll frozen bread dough out into a rectangle. Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the dough. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning. Roll up dough like a jelly roll and pinch seam to seal, place, seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden.