- Puff pastry ½ kg
- Solid milk 125 gm
- Almond 50 gm (chopped)
- Pistachio 50 gm (chopped)
- Walnut 50 gm (chopped)
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Honey ½ cup
- Oil for fry
- In a bowl mix together solid milk, almonds, pistachios, walnut and sugar.
- Roll ½ kg puff pastry, cut into big rounds using cookie cutter.
- Now put a little solid milk mixture in centre of each round, brush edges with water, top with another round piece of puff pastry.
- Press the edges well to form it into pasty.
- Lastly deep fry each pastry until golden brown and crisp.
- Then remove in a serving dish, top with honey and serve.