- Tomato (boiled and peeled) 6
- Onion (finely chopped) 1
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Chicken powder 2.5 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 glass
- Olpers Cream 1 cup
- Tomatoes (round and thickly chopped) 4
- Firstly, saute onions in butter.
- Then blend tomatoes and onion.
- After that take a jug of water and add in a pot.
- Then add chicken powder and black pepper.
- Now cook it well for 30 minutes.
- After that add milk and Olpers cream.
- Cook them all for 5 minutes.
- At the end fry the tomatoes that are left.
- Add the fried tomatoes in above curry and serve.