Whole Wheat Stuffed Breadsticks Recipe in Urdu
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Active dry yeast
1 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)finely chopped
2 Carrots (Gajjar)finely chopped
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese ,grated
1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
1 teaspoon Dried oregano
1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- To begin making the Whole Wheat Stuffed Bread Sticks Recipe, first we will make the dough and set it to rise.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yeast, flour, salt, sugar and mix well. Add little water at a time and combine to make a smooth dough.
- Add the oil over the whole wheat flour bread dough and knead for another 5 minutes, until soft and smooth. Cover the bread dough and set aside for a couple of hours to rise.
- While the dough is rising, prepare the filling.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan; add the capsicum and carrots, sprinkle some salt and roast the vegetables until cooked through. Once done, stir in the italian herbs, chili flakes and keep aside.
- After a couple of hours once the dough has risen, smash it dough and knead for a few seconds. Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Dust the working surface with flour and roll the dough into an oval shape. Spread the roasted vegetable mixture and the mozzarella cheese on one half of the bread. Fold the other half over the seal the edges of the bread by pinching it.
- Make slits on the top of the bread, such that there is a gap and you can cut them into sticks at these slits once baked. Brush the whole wheat stuffed bread with oil on the top.
- Place the whole wheat stuffed bread over a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Once the stuffed bread is done, remove from them oven and allow it to rest for a couple of minutes before serving. Cut the breads into sticks and serve.
- Serve the Whole Wheat Stuffed Bread Sticks along with a Creamy Radish Soup Recipe With Sweet Potato and Asian Watermelon Salad Recipe to make a complete meal for dinner or a party.
|2 cups Whole Wheat Flour|
|1 teaspoon Active dry yeast|
|1 teaspoon Sugar|
|1 teaspoon Salt|
|1 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)|
|2 Carrots (Gajjar)|
|1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese ,|
|1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes|
|1 teaspoon Dried oregano|
|1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves|