Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins Recipe in Urdu
- To begin with Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins, pre-heat the oven in 180 degree C for 10 minutes and start making the batter.
- Wash and cut strawberries into small cubes. Remove the skin of Bananas and mash them in a bowl. Retain a few small chunks of banana to give the cake/ muffin a body.
- Mix whole wheat flour along with baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and shift using a sieve two times.
- Now mix nutmeg powder with the flour mix. Mix the chopped strawberries lightly with the flour mix so that the strawberries are coated with flour.
- Add mashed bananas in the flour-Strawberry mix and fold lightly. Now take eggs and powdered sugar in a bowl and using a hand blender or manual whisk start mixing both till the mixture turns creamy.
- Add oil to the mixture and using the blender blend it for about 1 minute.
- Add vanilla essence and milk to the mixture and blend for 1 more minute.
- Now make a well in the mid of the flour mix and pour the wet mixture and using a spatula fold everything lightly by cutting and folding.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and using a tablespoon or ice-cream scoop fill 2/3 of each muffin liner with the batter.
- Tap the muffin tray on table top after filling the tray so that the muffins are even in the tray.
- Bake in 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated oven. Check at around in 15 minutes by inserting a toothpick in the mid of the muffins and if required bake for few more minutes.
- Take Muffins out of the oven after baking and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins with Masala Chai during tea time parties or you can have it as a sweet dish after your meal.
(Visited 2,107 times, 1 visits today)