Watermelon Yogurt Ice Recipe in Urdu
1 Low fat yogurtCup
2 Lemon juiceTBSP
- Cook water and sugar in a saucepan until sugar dissolve. Then let it cool.
- Puree watermelon in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and whisk in cool sugar syrup, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into another large bowl, whisking to release all juice. Discard pulp.
- Pour the juices into metal pan and freeze until solid, about 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer to defrost slightly about 5 minutes. Break into small pieces; put in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
|1 Low fat yogurt|
|2 Lemon juice|