Watermelon Pizza Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Watermelon Pizza recipe, wash the watermelon and wipe dry.
- With the help of a sharp knife, cut half inch thin round slices horizontally from the part which is wider to resemble a pizza crust.
- Simply garnish these pizza slices with a sprinkle of sliced onions, black olives, fresh basil leaves, crumbled cheese (I have used processed cheese but Feta is preferable) and a sprinkle of parsley.
- Heat honey in a small skillet and add balsamic vinegar. Cook on low heat till it thickens a bit (not too much otherwise it will be sticky and unusable).
- Drizzle this reduction on the pizza slices once cold. Cut and serve chilled.
- Serve Watermelon Pizza for your evening snacks or tea parties along with some other snacks such as Iyengar Style Masala Toast and Salted Caramel Popcorn.
(Visited 7,991 times, 1 visits today)