Vegetarian Tofu Matzo Ball Soup Recipe in Urdu
1/8 cup Olive Oil
1 Onionfinely chopped
1 inch Gingerpeeled and grated
4 cloves Garlicfine chopped
1/2 cup Matzo Mealor bread crumbs
Salt and Pepper ,to taste
100 gram Tofu , firm,crumbled and drained
1/2 cup Vegetable stock
3 - 4 Parsley leavesfinely chopped
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Onion , diced
1 Carrot (Gajjar)cut into strips
3 cups Vegetable stock
4 - 5 Parsley leavesfinely chopped
2 - 3 sprig Dill leavesfinely chopped
Salt and Pepperto taste
- To start making Vegetarian Tofu Matzo Ball Soup, in a small stir fry pan, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and saute for a minute. Add onions and cook until soft. Turn off the heat.
- In a mixing bowl mix the matzo meal (or bread crumbs), sautéed onion, salt and pepper to combine.
- In a Food processor or blender, combine the tofu, vegetable broth, parsley and remaining oil until it forms a smooth paste. Add the tofu mixture to the matzo meal mixture and mix to combine. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the batter overnight or for 5 – 6 hours.
- To make the soup, in a saucepan heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot and cook for few minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the hot vegetable broth, chopped parsley and dil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for till the vegetables are tender.
- While soup is simmering, divide the matzo ball mixture into small equal portions and shape into small size balls. Add the Tofu Matzo balls to the soup, simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until they float to the surface and are cooked through. Turn off the heat.
- Serve Vegetarian Tofu Matzo Ball Soup along with Herb Mushroom Bruschetta.
|1/8 cup Olive Oil|
|1 inch Ginger|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|1/2 cup Matzo Meal|
|Salt and Pepper ,|
|100 gram Tofu , firm,|
|1/2 cup Vegetable stock|
|3 - 4 Parsley leaves|
|1 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|1 Onion , diced|
|1 Carrot (Gajjar)|
|3 cups Vegetable stock|
|4 - 5 Parsley leaves|
|2 - 3 sprig Dill leaves|
|Salt and Pepper|