Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Recipe in Urdu
2 Burger buns
4 tablespoon Del Monte Cheesy Garlic Mayo
1 Onionfinely chopped
4 cloves Garlicchopped
1 cup Masoor Dal (Whole) ,soaked for about 2 hours
1/2 cup Homemade tomato puree
2 tablespoon Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)
1 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Recipe, soak the lentils for at least 2 hours and keep it ready.
- Pressure cook the lentil with 1 cup water and salt for about 3 whistle and allow it to release the pressure by itself. Drain the water out and keep the masoor dal aside.
- Heat a sauce pan with oil, add onions and garlic and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomato puree along with sugar, chilli sauce, sugar, and cumin powder.
- Allow it cook for 2 minutes, add the cooked lentils and salt. Keep stirring till the gravy becomes thick and turn off the heat.
- Take the burger buns, slit them into half and toast it with butter till golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- To assemble the burger, spread the lentil filling on top of the base, place the sliced cucumber over it and drop a heap tablespoon of the Del Monte Cheesy Garlic Mayo, cover the sloppy joe and serve.
- Serve the Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Recipe along with a glass of Homemade Fresh Orange Juice to make whole dinner with friends and family.
|2 Burger buns|
|4 tablespoon Del Monte Cheesy Garlic Mayo|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|1 cup Masoor Dal (Whole) ,|
|1/2 cup Homemade tomato puree|
|2 tablespoon Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)|
|1 teaspoon Sugar|
|1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)|
|Salt , to taste|