Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe in Urdu
4 Carrots (Gajjar)finely chopped
15 Green beans (French Beans)finely chopped
1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose)finely chopped
1/2 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens)finely chopped
2 tablespoon Gingerfinely chopped
2 tablespoon Garlicfinely chopped
2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
2 teaspoon White vinegar
Salt , to taste
2 tablespoon Black pepper powder
2 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
2 tablespoon Corn flour
1/2 cup Water , + extra
Spring Onion Greens ,for garnish
1 cup Rice Noodles (Flat) , fried
- To begin making the Vegetable Manchow Soup, place a wok on the heat and warm some oil in it. Add ginger, garlic and onions when the oil is hot and saute them nicely until the onions turns pink and soft.
- Once the onions have softened add all the finely chopped vegetables along with salt and pepper and cook them together on a high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes till the vegetables soften a little.
- At this stage, add in the soy sauce and vinegar and toss well. Also add water as required and bring the entire mix to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornflour in a bowl along with a little water, making sure no lumps are present. Add the cornflour mix to the soup, stirring constantly. Allow the soup to simmer for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in water as per packet instructions, drain them and set aside to cool. Once cooled, fry them in some hot oil until crisp. Remove from oil and drain it on paper towel and set aside.Check the soup for seasoning, adjust spice and salt levels and turn off the heat.
- Serve the hot Vegetable Manchow Soup in individual bowls garnished with fried noodles and green spring onions.
- Serve the hot Vegetable Manchow Soup in individual bowls garnished with fried noodles and green spring onions as a wholesome weeknight dinner along with Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice.
|4 Carrots (Gajjar)|
|15 Green beans (French Beans)|
|1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose)|
|1/2 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens)|
|2 tablespoon Ginger|
|2 tablespoon Garlic|
|2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce|
|2 teaspoon White vinegar|
|Salt , to taste|
|2 tablespoon Black pepper powder|
|2 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil|
|2 tablespoon Corn flour|
|1/2 cup Water , + extra|
|Spring Onion Greens ,|
|1 cup Rice Noodles (Flat) , fried|