Vegetable Biryani Recipe in Urdu
1 cumin seedsTBSP
1 garlic-ginger pasteTBSP
2 mixed vegetables-finely choppedcup
2 coriander powderTBSP
2 garam masalaTBSP
2 turmeric powderTBSP
2 chilli powderTBSP
1 green chillies-chopped fineTBSP
1 lemon juiceTBSP
1 rice-boiled to almost donecup
2 coriander leavescup
Vegetable Biryani Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Vegetable Biryani almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Vegetable Biryani is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
How to Make Vegetable Biryani
- 1.1. Heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- 2.2. Saute and add the onions, garlic-ginger paste. Saute till brown.
- 3.3. Add vegetables, stir fry over low heat till half done.
- 4.4. Add coriander powder, garam masala, haldi, salt, chilli powder and green chillies.
- 5.5. Cook, covered for about 5 minutes and mix in the lemon juice and half the coriander.
- 6.6. The water should be absorbed by now. Remove half the vegetables and layer with half the rice.
- 7.7. Cover with the rest of the vegetable mixture and the rice again.
- 8.8. Leave over low heat, covered for 10 minutes or so and serve garnished with the coriander.
|1 cumin seeds|
|1 garlic-ginger paste|
|2 mixed vegetables-finely chopped|
|2 coriander powder|
|2 garam masala|
|2 turmeric powder|
|2 chilli powder|
|1 green chillies-chopped fine|
|1 lemon juice|
|1 rice-boiled to almost done|
|2 coriander leaves|