Tomato Onion Tadka Raita Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Tomato Onion Tadka Raita, firstly chop the tomato, onion and cucumber finely and keep it aside.
- Now, take curd in a bowl, add a little water and whisk it properly. Add the vegetables and required salt in the whisked yogurt and mix well.
- The next step is to temper the raita. Heat a tadka pan with required oil. Once it is hot add curry leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow to crackle for about 10-15 seconds.
- Once done turn off the heat and pour the tadka over the curd and mix the Tomato Onion Tadka Raita properly.
- Serve Tomato Onion Tadka Raita along with Aloo Sabz Dum Biryani and Papad for a weekday meal.
(Visited 1,868 times, 1 visits today)