Thenthuk Soup Recipe – Tibetan Style Noodle Soup Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour , (Rice Flour can also be used)
4 tablespoon Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
Salt , to taste
Cooking oil , for cooking
Water , to knead
1 Onion ,sliced
1 inch Gingerchopped
4 cloves Garlic ,chopped
1 Green zucchinichopped
1 tablespoon Red Chilli sauce
1 tablespoon Green Chilli Sauce
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- To begin making Combine all the ingredients for the noodles and knead it into a soft dough. Rest it for about 20 minutes.
- Roll it flat and then cut into thin strips. Keep them aside covered with a cloth so that they do not go dry till you make your broth.
To make the broth
- Heat a sauce with oil, add onions, ginger and garlic saute them till the onions are translucent.
- Then add in the chopped zucchini and saute well till it changes slight brown and gets caramelized.
- At this point add in sufficient water required to have a soup consistency (about 2 cups of water)
- Bring it to boil, and then add in your sauces along with chopped tomatoes and check for seasonings.
To make the soup
- Once the soup start to boil ,then add the noodles strip into the boiling soup and stir
- Then add the spinach leaves (Optional) .The noodles will absorb water and thicken.
- Garnish with Spring Onions and coriander leaves and serve Thenthuk Soup Recipe (Tibetan Style Noodle Soup) on itself.
|1 cup Whole Wheat Flour , (Rice Flour can also be used)|
|4 tablespoon Instant Oats (Oatmeal)|
|Salt , to taste|
|Cooking oil , for cooking|
|Water , to knead|
|1 Onion ,|
|1 inch Ginger|
|4 cloves Garlic ,|
|1 Green zucchini|
|1 tablespoon Red Chilli sauce|
|1 tablespoon Green Chilli Sauce|
|1 tablespoon Soy sauce|