Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies Recipe in Urdu
100 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles (Thin) , boiled
2 cloves Garlicfinely chopped
1 inch Gingerthinly sliced
1 or 2 Fresh Red chilliessliced lengthwise
2 Stalks Celeryfinely chopped with leaves
2 Stalks Lemon Grassthinly sliced
3 cups Chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
100 grams Chickenshredded
30 grams Baby corn ,sliced
30 grams Green beans (French Beans)cut length wise
1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) ,sliced in wedges
5 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leavesfinely chopped
Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies recipe, keep the boiled noodles ready to be used.
- Into a saucepan, add the chicken stock, garlic, ginger, red chillies, celery stalks, lemon grass, sriracha sauce and bring to a boil on medium heay.
- Now add gthe chicken, once the chickenhas been boiling for about 5 to 6 minutes and is partially cooked, add the vegetables – babycorn, beans, bell pepper and mix everything well.
- When the vegetables and chicken are tender, add the boiled noodles and give it one more brisk boil.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and serve.
- Serve the Thai Chicken Noodle Soup With Veggies followed by a meal of Chinese Fried Rice and Healthy General Tso’s Chicken Recipe for a simple weekday dinner.
|100 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles (Thin) , boiled|
|2 cloves Garlic|
|1 inch Ginger|
|1 or 2 Fresh Red chillies|
|2 Stalks Celery|
|2 Stalks Lemon Grass|
|3 cups Chicken stock|
|1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 tablespoon Lemon juice|
|100 grams Chicken|
|30 grams Baby corn ,|
|30 grams Green beans (French Beans)|
|1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) ,|
|5 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves|
|Salt , to taste|