Tandori Chicken Masala Recipe in Urdu
About Tandori Chicken Masala Recipe:
Tandori Chicken Masala Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make it at home as well, Especially it is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. It is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
You May Like:
National’s Tandori Chicken Masala Recipe
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Warm the butter/ghee and fry the onion until soft then add chopped ginger and garlic.
- Stir in cardamom, cinnamon, red chili and salt. Cook for a minute.
- Mix together sour cream and ½ cup stock and pour this mixture in onion.
- When it starts cooking, add remaining stock. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle ground almond, mix and remove from heat. Let cool and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Warm the milk and soak saffron in it for 10 minutes.
- Place tandoori chicken in a wide bottom cooking pan. Pour over the blended sauce and saffron milk.
- Keep the pan on the fire. Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium slow flame.
- Turn the chicken two times in between.
- Dish out the chicken in a serving platter, garnish with roasted almonds and serve.
For More Updates Please Follow us at: