Tamarind (Imli) Beef Recipe in Urdu
- Soak the tamarind overnight in water. Strain it and save the liquid.
- Put tamarind, tomato paste, icing sugar, ginger/garlic paste, salt and onion into a blender and mix to a smooth puree.
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin and coriander seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves, cook until the spices start popping.
- Stir the beef cubes into the spices and fry for four minutes until the meat is brown.
- Add chillies, all spices, tamarind mixture and reserved tamarind liquid and cook for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
(Visited 3,495 times, 1 visits today)