Sweet Potato Gnocchi Recipe With Garlic And Herb Butter Recipe in Urdu
6 Sweet Potatoes , boiled
3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled
2 Whole Eggs
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
100 gram Butter , softened
2 - 3 sprig Sage ,finely chopped
1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg , grated
Salt and Pepper , to taste
4 tablespoon Salted butter , softened
3 cloves Garlic ,finely chopped
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
1 teaspoon Dried oregano
2 - 3 sprig Chives ,finely chopped
Salt , to taste
Lemon juice , of one lemon
- To begin making Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Garlic And Herb Butter, peel both the boiled potatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl. Mash well till its smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add the eggs to the mashed potato mixture and combine well. Add the flour along with salt, combine and knead well to form a soft dough. If the dough is little sticky add a teaspoon or so more of flour to get the right texture of the dough.
- Dust the kitchen counter with a teaspoon of flour. Divide the dough into 4 equal size balls. Roll each one using your palms into a cylindrical shape about 10 inches long.
- Cut the rope into one inch pieces. Continue with the remaining dough balls in the same manner.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Drop in half of the prepared gnocchi balls in and boil until tender, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- The gnocchi will rise up and allow it to boil just for a few minutes after it as risen up. Remove them using slotted spoon and drain them in a colander. Make sure not to overcrowd the pan else gnocchi will not be cooked.
- Once gnocchi is cooked drizzle a tablespoon of olive and set them aside in a bowl while you prepare the sauce.
- To start making garlic sweet herb butter, heat a skillet over medium heat. Heat a tablespoon of butter and add the chopped garlic cloves. Roast the garlic till it turns dark brown in color and the aroma of the garlic is infused in the butter. Turn off the heat.
- In a mixing bowl add all the remaining ingredients for the sauce butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, oregano, chives, salt, lemon juice along with roasted garlic and stir to combine. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- To serve gnocchi, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the prepare herb butter and stir till it melts. Add the gnocchi in small batches and stir fry tossing occasionally until lightly browned and crisp from sides for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Garlic And Herb Butter warm along with grated cheese and olive oil sprinkled on top and a glass of wine.
|6 Sweet Potatoes , boiled|
|3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled|
|2 Whole Eggs|
|3 cups Whole Wheat Flour|
|1/2 teaspoon Salt|
|100 gram Butter , softened|
|2 - 3 sprig Sage ,|
|1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg , grated|
|Salt and Pepper , to taste|
|4 tablespoon Salted butter , softened|
|3 cloves Garlic ,|
|1 tablespoon Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)|
|1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)|
|1 teaspoon Dried oregano|
|2 - 3 sprig Chives ,|
|Salt , to taste|
|Lemon juice , of one lemon|