Sweet Potato, Celery & Peanut Soup Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Sweet Potato, Celery & Peanut Soup Recipe, make sure to have the ingredients ready and the sweet potato boiled as well.
- In a heavy bottomed pan; heat a teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the celery, leeks, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for a few minutes until you notice the leeks and celery have softened a little bit. Add the hot vegetable stock, stir to combine and let the soup simmer over medium heat for few minutes or till the liquid is reduced to half.
- The next step is to blend all the ingredients in a blender until you get a smooth puree of the Sweet Potato Soup.
- Once blended, transfer the soup to a saucepan. When you are ready to serve the soup, give the soup a brisk boil. Add the peanut butter, honey, cinnamon powder, salt and pepper to the soup. Check the salt and pepper and adjust to suit your taste.
- Serve the Sweet Potato, Celery & Peanut Soup topped with some fresh cream and herbs for a wholesome weeknight dinner along with toasted Herb Mushroom Bruschetta
(Visited 2,905 times, 1 visits today)