Strawberry Banana Chia Popsicle Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
5 tablespoons Chia Seeds
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Honey
2 Ripe Bananas , ripe
250 grams Strawberries
Amaranth Seeds (Rajgira) ,puffed or any muesli, as neededn
- To begin making Strawberry Banana Chia Popsicle, blend the bananas, strawberries, yogurt, honey in a blender.
- Stir in the chia seeds and pour into an airtight container and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Fill the Popsicle Mold until half and tap it to let out the empty pockets or air, now add a little amaranth puffs (about a teaspoon) or muesli and spoon more chia pudding to fill to the top. Insert the Popsicle stick or colorful straws in the center and freeze.
- The Strawberry Banana Chia Popsicle is now ready to be enjoyed!
- Serve Strawberry Banana Chia Popsicle Recipe along with Cheesy Stuffed Schezwan Pav and No Bake Oreo Chocolate Tart Recipe at your kids birthday party.
|1 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)|
|5 tablespoons Chia Seeds|
|2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract|
|1/4 cup Honey|
|2 Ripe Bananas , ripe|
|250 grams Strawberries|
|Amaranth Seeds (Rajgira) ,|