Spring Rolls Recipe in Urdu
- Boil the chicken pieces and shred them thickly.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok & lightly fry the ginger/garlic paste.
- When it starts to give fragrance, add the chicken pieces & fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add capsicums, cabbage, carrots, sugar, salt, black pepper, chicken cube flour, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Lastly, add bean sprouts and sesame seed oil and take wok off flame.
- Now take the manda strips one by one, put the prepared mixture on each, roll the strips and then seal the edges with egg whites.
- Heat oil in a wok and put the rolls in it one by one.
- Fry till the rolls get golden, and serve hot.