Spicy Arrabbiata Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipes in Urdu
300 grams Spaghetti Pasta, (penne or spaghetti)
4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
500 grams Tomatoes
1 teaspoon Dried oregano
1 teaspoon Red chilli powder, (or to taste)
1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, (look for ones soaked in oil)
, to taste Salt
2 tablespoons Olive Oil, for cooking
2 sprig Basil leaves, roughly torn
How to make Spicy Arrabbiata Pasta Recipe With Sun Dried Tomatoes
- To begin making the Spicy Arrabbiata Pasta Recipe With Sun Dried Tomato, get all the ingredients ready for cooking.
- Blanch the tomatoes in water and boil for about 5 to 8 minutes, until you notice that the skin is cracking up. Once done, remove from water and allow it to cool.
- Peel the skin of the tomatoes and roughly puree the tomatoes in a blender. Keep aside.
- Cook the spaghetti or the penne pasta in boiling water along with salt until al dente (firm and yet cooked) in a saucepan. Once done, rinse under cold water to prevent further cooking. Toss it in bit of olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a wok, add the chopped garlic and roast until you can smell the aromas coming through. Take care not to allow the garlic to burn.
- Add the tomato puree, the oregano, red chili powder and salt. Bring the spicy arrabbiata tomato sauce to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes until you get a thick luscious red arabiatta sauce.
- Check the salt and chili of the and adjust to suit your taste. At this stage toss in the sun-dried tomatoes and the cooked pasta. Toss the Spaghetti Pasta Recipe on high heat until the pasta is well coated with the sauce.
- Once done, turn off the heat, stir in the roughly chopped basil leaves and serve.
- Serve the Spicy Arrabbiata Pasta Recipe With Sun Dried Tomato along with a glass of wine andSummer Lettuce Salad Recipe for a weeknight dinner with family.
|300 grams Spaghetti Pasta|
|4 cloves Garlic|
|500 grams Tomatoes|
|1 teaspoon Dried oregano|
|1 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes|
|, to taste Salt|
|2 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|2 sprig Basil leaves|