Spice Stuffed Chicken Breast | Masala Bharay Chicken Breast Recipe in Urdu
½ kg ChickenBreast (boneless)
2 tbsp Papaya Paste
2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
Green chilies2 (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp CorianderFresh (finely chopped)
250 gm Yogurt
1 tsp Cumin(ground)
¼ tsp All Spicy Powder
¼ tsp Black Pepper(ground)
few drops Red food color
3 tbsp Tomato paste
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
2 tbsp Clarified butter
1 tbsp Butter
About Spice Stuffed Chicken Breast | Masala Bharay Chicken Breast Recipe:
Spice Stuffed Chicken Breast | Masala Bharay Chicken Breast Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make it at home as well, Especially it is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. It is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
You May Like:
Cheesy Stuffed Veggie Burger by Tarla Dalal
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Firstly cut chicken breast from the middle and split it like a book.
- Hammer it to flat it.
- Now marinate it with salt and papaya paste for a while.
- In a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, green chilies, lemon juice, fresh coriander and yogurt in it and mix together.
- Also add cumin, salt, all spice powder, black pepper, red food color, tomato paste, coriander powder and red chili powder in it and mix them all properly.
- Now marinate chicken in the yogurt paste and also apply the mixture inside the chicken and seal it.
- Grease the baking tray with clarified butter and place chicken on it.
- Also brush clarified butter on the chicken.
- Place the tray in pre-heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes to bake.
- When chicken is well baked, take it out of oven and brushed butter on it and serve.
For More Updates Please Follow us at:
|½ kg Chicken|
|2 tbsp Papaya Paste|
|2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste|
|2 tbsp Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp Coriander|
|250 gm Yogurt|
|1 tsp Cumin|
|¼ tsp All Spicy Powder|
|¼ tsp Black Pepper|
|few drops Red food color|
|3 tbsp Tomato paste|
|1 tsp Coriander powder|
|1 tsp Red chili powder|
|2 tbsp Clarified butter|
|1 tbsp Butter|