Special Mango Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe in Urdu
1 Full fat MilkLTR
1 Rice flourTBSP
1 Condensed milkCan
3 Almond mealTBSP
8 Green cardamom
2 Mango pulpCups
2 pistachiosTBSP (chopped)
- Add the milk in a thick bottomed pan and allow to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow the milk to simmer on a low flame, stirring frequently till the milk is reduced to half the original quantity.
- Stir in the rice flour mixture and cook till the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add the condensed milk, cream, almond meal, sugar, saffron mixture, cardamom powder and mango pulp and mix to incorporate.
- Mix in the chopped pistachios, pour the kulfi mixture into the moulds and freeze overnight or till it sets.
- To unmould, soak mould in warm water for a few seconds then insert a skewer or a fork into the center of kulfi to pull it out.
- Top with pistachio and serve immediately.
|1 Full fat Milk|
|1 Rice flour|
|1 Condensed milk|
|3 Almond meal|
|8 Green cardamom|
|2 Mango pulp|