Special Fish Burger Recipe in Urdu
300 gm Fish boneless
1 cup Corn flour
1 cup Bread crumbs
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ tsp Red chili powder or to taste
½ tsp Crushed black pepper or to taste
2 tbsp Mustard paste
2-3 tbsp White vinegar
Ice-berg or lettuce leaves for garnishing
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Cut fish into circular shape pieces.
- Then marinate the fish pieces with vinegar, salt to taste, crushed black pepper and red chili powder.
- Coat the fish pieces with corn flour, dip in beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs pressing gently.
- Now deep fry the fish pieces till golden and take out on absorbent paper.
- Cut the buns in half, spread mayonnaise and mustard paste on them.
- Top with ice-berg or lettuce leaves then top with fish piece.
- Now top with other piece of bun and serve.
|300 gm Fish boneless|
|1 cup Corn flour|
|1 cup Bread crumbs|
|½ cup Mayonnaise|
|½ tsp Red chili powder or to taste|
|½ tsp Crushed black pepper or to taste|
|2 tbsp Mustard paste|
|2-3 tbsp White vinegar|
|Ice-berg or lettuce leaves for garnishing|
|Oil for frying|
|Salt to taste|