Spaghetti Pasta Alla Puttanesca Recipe
How to make Spaghetti Pasta Alla Puttanesca Recipe
- To prepare Spaghetti Pasta Alla Puttanesca Recipe, prepare the red sauce first. Puree the tomatoes into a fine paste.
- Take a pan and add in oil, bringing it to a medium low heat.
- Add the chopped onions, minced garlic cloves, and let it sweat to a translucent color, add salt to prevent from charring.
- Add in tomato puree and keep sautéing gently for about 5-10 minutes till everything looks well combined and the sauce thickens.
- Season with powdered black pepper or any other seasonings of your choice. You can add oregano, thyme etc.
- Add capers (if using),cook the red sauce for another 5 minutes. Add chopped black olives and switch off.
- Start by boiling your pasta in a pot with water and a pinch of salt. Cook it al-dente because your pasta will further soften with the gravy red sauce also.
- Strain the water from pasta and reserve it for later use.
- Give a quick wash to the al-dente cooked pasta in cold running water. This will avoid pasta being sticky.
- In a wok, add a tablespoon of oil, ginger, and about 4-6 tablespoons of red sauce and cook it on a medium low flame for a good 5 to 8 minutes till everything looks well combined.
- Mix the boiled Spaghetti to the gravy and cook for another 3-5 minutes and the Spaghetti Pasta Alla Puttanesca is ready to be served with Italian Style Potato And Cucumber Salad or Tomato Mozzarella Bites (Non-Vegan) for sides, along with a crusty Garlic bread.
(Visited 5,065 times, 1 visits today)