Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe with Bacon Recipe in Urdu
400 grams Spaghetti Pasta
10 cloves Garlic
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Red Chilli flakes
2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs(Dried)
6 Bacon strips, cut into small pieces
, to taste Salt
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 Stalk Parsley leaves, chopped
How to make Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe with Bacon
- To begin making the Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe, boil the spaghetti pasta first. Heat a sauce pan with enough water and allow it to come to a brisk boil. Once the water starts to boil, add your spaghetti pasta, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Boil the pasta until it is al dente; that is just cooked. When the pasta is cooked, strain the water and run it under cold tap water – this will stop the cooking process and the spaghetti pasta will remain firm.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the spaghetti pasta and toss well. Keep the pasta aside.
- Heat a sauce pan and add the chopped bacon strips and cook until the bacon has become crisp. Once done take them out, leaving the excess fat in the pan. You can discard the fat or use the same fat instead of olive oil to make your Aglio Olio pasta..
- Drizzle about 2 tablespoon of olive oil into the same pan, add garlic and sauté until it is lightly brown.
- Add in red chilli flakes, dried herbs and stir for a few seconds. Stir in the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Once the spaghetti pasta is well combined with the herbs, stir in the crispy bacon strips and toss well. Sprinkle salt and check if the seasonings are perfect. Adjust the salt and seasoning according to your taste.
- Once done, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pasta onto a serving plate and grate some parmesan cheese on top top. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- Serve the Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio Pasta Recipe along with Herbed Dinner Rolls Recipe and Cream of Celery Soup for a delicious Italian Dinner at home with friends and family.
|400 grams Spaghetti Pasta|
|10 cloves Garlic|
|3 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|2 teaspoons Red Chilli flakes|
|2 teaspoons Mixed Herbs|
|6 Bacon strips|
|, to taste Salt|
|2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese|
|1 Stalk Parsley leaves|