Sohan Halwa Recipe in Urdu
1/2 All purpose flourCup
1 Walnut halvesCup
1/4 Clarified butterKg
- Add 1 cup clarified butter, all purpose flour and starch in a pan. Mix well.
- Then add 3 litre water and mix well.
- Cook on low flame until water starts boiling.
- At this point add sugar and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Take off from stove, take a muslin cloth and sieve it through the cloth in another pan.
- Cover sieved mixture overnight on cool place.
- Then cook again on low flame till the color changes.
- Add clarified butter slowly and cook for a while.
- Now blend small cardamom and mix well.
- Grease aluminum plate lightly with clarified butter and put sweet halwa in plate.
- Sprinkle walnut and almonds on halwa.
- Let it cool, cut into pieces and store in airtight box.
- Sweet sohan halwa is ready to serve.
|1/2 All purpose flour|
|1 Walnut halves|
|1/4 Clarified butter|