Singaporean Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Mix one egg, salt, butter and water in flour, knead into hard dough and set aside for a while.
- Divide dough into 2 balls, roll out into large rounds, sprinkling flour on board.
- With the help of a glass cut out five small rounds from each.
- Chop chicken and vegetables.
- Mix thoroughly chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise and salt in a bowl.
- Place mixture in the center of 5 rounds.
- Beat one egg and apply on sides of rounds, cover with remaining rounds, press edges with fork.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry Singaporean chicken till golden, remove on absorbent paper.