Simple Chicken Biryani Recipe in Urdu
Biryani Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make Biryani at home as well, Especially Biryani is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch and for dinner as well. Biryani is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- In a cooking pan put 1 cup water, chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili, cinnamon sticks, black pepper corn, cloves, and green cardamom. Cover and cook until chicken is done and water dries.
- In an other pan add sufficient water, black cumin, salt and boil rice until 80% done.
- Drain water out of the rice.
- In a bowl mix yogurt, yellow food color, garam masala powder, ground cardamom, nutmeg powder, saffron and kewra water.
- Pour this yogurt mixture on chicken and spread layer of rice. Pour oil on top, sprinkle fried onion, green chilies, green coriander and mint. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with raita.