Seafood Omelete Recipe in Urdu
8 Green onions chopped
2 cup Mushrooms sliced
1/2 cup Fat free sour cream
1/2 cup Water
6 Cooked medium sized shrimp-halved lengthwise
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup Crab meat
1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute onions and mushrooms over medium high heat until liquid has evaporated.
- Reduce heat to low, stir, in carb meat and sour cream until heated through (sour cream should not boil) set aside.
- Beat 2 eggs with 2 tbsp water, season with salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8 inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- As mixture sets at the edges, with spatula, gently push cooked portions towards center.
- When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, sprinkle 2 tbsp cheese over center of omelet.
- Lower heat to medium-low and place 1/3 cup crab meat mixture over half of the omelet.
- Fold the omelet in half and slide onto a warm plate.
- Repeat procedures to make 3 more omelets.
- Garnish with shrimp halves.
|8 Green onions chopped|
|2 cup Mushrooms sliced|
|1/2 cup Fat free sour cream|
|1/2 cup Water|
|6 Cooked medium sized shrimp-halved lengthwise|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|1 cup Crab meat|
|1/2 cup Swiss cheese|