Schezwan Noodle Sandwich Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Schezwan Noodle Sandwich, heat oil in a non stick wok and add chopped veggies like the onion, capsicum, cabbage and carrot and saute them for a a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Once done add schezwan sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add in the boiled noodles and toss them nicely. Don’t worry if the noodles break, as they have to go in a sandwich at the end.
- Adjust salt and season with freshly crushed black pepper. Mix for another few minutes and turn off the gas.
- Take one ciabatta bread or you can also try hot dog bread and slit apart from the center such that the bread opens up but does not fall apart. Also, alternatively you can use regular bread.
- Place a lettuce or a cabbage leaf and tomato slices horizontal.
- Cut strips of cheese slice and place them on or beneath the tomatoes.
- Take a spoonful of schezwan noodles and fill the entire bread with the noodles.
- Add some grated cheese over and gently press the bread.
- Heat it in a microwave before serving or you can also grill Schezwan Noodle Sandwich in a grill pan.
- Serve the Schezwan Noodle Sandwich with a hot cup of Masala Chai for you can also pack for your kids Lunch Box.