Schezwan Fried Chicken Breast Recipe in Urdu
- Take boneless chicken breast and cut into 2 pieces.
- Make slits on the chicken with a sharp knife.
- Marinate with salt & pepper, ginger garlic paste and soya sauce, leave for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Take bread crumbs on a flat plate or a tray and mix it with ¼ cup of corn flour.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and fold them onto the crunch.
- Leave for a couple of minutes to dry.
- Heat oil in a hot wok, put the marinated crunched chicken into oil and fry till it gets golden brown and cut into thick slices.
- Schezwan fried chicken is ready to serve.
(Visited 8,740 times, 1 visits today)