Roasted Vegetable Burger Recipe With Hummus Recipe in Urdu
200 grams Button mushrooms
1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum)thinly sliced
1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) ,thinly sliced
1 Green zucchiniquartered
torn to small pieces Lettuce leaves ,
Homemade Hummusas needed
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce ,(optional)
2 Burger buns
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Salt , to taste
- To begin making Roasted Vegetable Burger Recipe with Hummus roast the vegetables, heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the peppers and stir fry them on medium heat until they get roasted and tender. Remove from the wok and keep aside in a bowl.
- Heat a little more oil on high heat in the same wok and roast the zucchini and mushrooms until just lightly tender. You want it to be just cooked and not fully soft. Keep aside.
- Cut the burger buns into half. Spread the hummus on the lower slice of the bun. Arrange some roasted bell peppers, roasted zucchini, mushrooms and some lettuce over the hummus.
- Drizzle some tabasco sauce over the roasted vegetables, place a lettuce leaf and cover with the top slice of the bun. Gently press the burger with your palm.
- Serve the Roasted Vegetable Burger with Hummus along with a tall glass of Orange Juice and Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe for a wholesome meal.
|200 grams Button mushrooms|
|1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum)|
|1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) ,|
|1 Green zucchini|
|torn to small pieces Lettuce leaves ,|
|1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce ,|
|2 Burger buns|
|1 tablespoon Olive Oil|
|Salt , to taste|