Roasted Carrots & Mushroom Pasta In White Sauce Recipe in Urdu
How to make Roasted Carrots & Mushroom Pasta In White Sauce Recipe
- To prepare the Roasted Carrots & Mushroom Pasta, boil the pasta as per the package instructions and keep it aside.
- Next stir fry the mushrooms and carrots in a wok until well roasted and cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare the white sauce, in a wide and heavy bottomed pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir well so that there are no lumps formed.
- Stir in the herbs, milk and let it boil in a medium heat until the sauce thickens. Keep stirring it occasionally.
- Once the sauce thickens stir in the roasted vegetables and allow it cook for a few minutes.
- To this, add the grated cheese and fresh cream. Stir until all the cheese melts down.
- When you are ready to serve, toss the pasta in the sauce, give it a quick boil once. Turn off the heat
- Serve Roasted Carrots & Mushroom Pasta warm with Light And Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe and a crusty bread like Whole Wheat Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe or on its own as one pot dinner meal.
(Visited 2,601 times, 1 visits today)