Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe in Urdu
2 ¼ cups All purpose flour
½ cup (unsweetened) Coco powder
1 ½ tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Salt
1 ¼ cups Butter
2 cups Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla essence
1 cup Sour cream
½ cup Milk
2 tbsp Liquid red food color
- Preheat oven to 200 C and line cup cake mould with paper cups.
- In a bowl add flour, coco powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar with electric mixture until creamy.
- Then add eggs one by one while beating; also drop vanilla and beat.
- Now put in sour cream.
- Add dry ingredients then milk and mix in red food color.
- Spoon mixture 2/3 full in paper cups and bake at 180 C for 18-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and frost with your favorite frosting.
|2 ¼ cups All purpose flour|
|½ cup (unsweetened) Coco powder|
|1 ½ tsp Baking soda|
|½ tsp Salt|
|1 ¼ cups Butter|
|2 cups Sugar|
|2 tsp Vanilla essence|
|1 cup Sour cream|
|½ cup Milk|
|2 tbsp Liquid red food color|