Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla Frosting Recipe in Urdu
2 All-purpose flourCups
1/3 Cocoa powderCups
1 Red food colorOunce
1 Vanilla essenceTBSP
1 White vinegarTBSP
1/2 Icing sugarCups
- Pre-heat oven at 180C.
- Grease and flour 13-inch cake pan.
- For cake: beat sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and beat.
- Mix vinegar and food color in milk and keep aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Fold dry ingredients and milk to the mixture and pour into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until springy when touched.
- Transfer the cake to the wire rack and let it cool.
- Halve the cake and spread vanilla butter on one piece of cake and cover with other piece.
- Cover all over cake with frosting.
- For frosting: Beat butter.
- Keep adding icing sugar slowly and continue beating.
- Add vanilla essence and beat until fluffy.
- Spoon the frosting over cake and serve.
|2 All-purpose flour|
|1/3 Cocoa powder|
|1 Red food color|
|1 Vanilla essence|
|1 White vinegar|
|1/2 Icing sugar|