Raan Dum Pukht Recipe in Urdu
- Mark cuts on whole mutton leg, marinate with a little salt, lemon juice and papaya paste.
- In another pan heat butter and oil.
- Add in onion and sauté till softened.
- Then add mutton leg, fry well till its color is changed.
- Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, cumin seeds, turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder and all spice powder.
- Fry well for 1 – 2 minutes, now add 1 glass of water, cover and cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Now remove lid, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and ginger. Mix well.
- Now remove mixture in a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve hot.