Quick Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe in Urdu
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Season chicken breast with spices and place on non stick rimmed sheet and roast in oven for about 25 minutes or till chicken tenderise well.
- Remove from oven let it cool then shred chicken. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in large duch oven add garlic, onion, celery and carrot a pinch of salt cook till 5 minutes the vegetables become soft, pour into stock and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add parsely, thyme, sage, oregano and bay leaves bring a boil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add egg noodles simmer until noodles cooked through.
- Add shredded chicken and remove bay leaves, season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Note: Desired thickness of soup can be adjust by adding more stock or water.
(Visited 8,763 times, 1 visits today)