Qeemay Walay Naan Recipe in Urdu
- – In a bowl add flour, yeast, salt, yogurt, oil and add water gradually. Then knead a soft dough. Grease it with oil and wrap it with cling. Let it rest in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- – In a pan add mince and water cook until water dries out.
- – Add ginger, garlic, salt, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander, green chili and mix it well.
- – Add onion and cook for a minute.
- – Add oil and cook for a minute.
- – Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- – Let it cook.
- – Now punch down the dough and divide it in 4 equal parts.
- – Roll out one part and fill the mince filling and seal the sides.
- – Roll out again with light hands. Make holes with the help of anything with the rounded bottom.
- – Place the Naan in baking tray, spread yogurt all over and bake it for 12-15 minutes at 190°C.
- – Spread butter and coriander leaves mixture over hot naan and serve with raita and salad.
(Visited 5,526 times, 1 visits today)