Prawns Spinach Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu
16 to 20 Prawns ,medium sized, uncooked & skin peeled
300 grams Spinach, with leaf torn into half will also do
500 grams Spaghetti Pasta
10 to 12 cloves Garlic, chopped
4 tablespoons Olive Oil
4 tablespoons Butter
1/2 Lemon zest
5 tablespoons Lemon juice
1 tablespoon Black pepper powder, freshly ground
1 tablespoon Paprika powder
4 tablespoons Parsley leaves, chopped
How to make Prawns Spinach Spaghetti Recipe
- To begin making the Prawns And Spinach Spaghetti recipe, by pre heating the oven to 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- Pat the prawns dry, put it on a baking tray. Add butter, lemon juice, paprika powder, pepper, chopped parsley and garlic in a bowl and mix well. Drizzle it over the prawns.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degree C for 10 mins or until the prawn are cooked and turns orange.
- Laterally, blanch the spinach (remove stem, take only leaves), keep it aside.
- Cook wheat pasta with 4 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of salt in a saucepan. Once the pasta is cooked, transfer to colander, run it through cold water to stop the cooking process. Drizzle some olive oil and toss it over so that it does not stick to each other.
- To this pasta add blanched spinach, and salt if required.
- Then add the baked prawns mixture (with the buttery sauce that will be left in the baking tray) to the pasta and spinach. Stir gently and patiently until the mixture is even.
- Serve in the meal bowl, sprinkle some lemon zest and chopped parsley. Serve hot.
- Serve Prawns And Spinach Spaghetti on its own or with a Pizza Margherita for a weekend night dinner along with a glass of Watermelon-Cranberry Mocktail Recipe to make your night special.
|16 to 20 Prawns ,|
|300 grams Spinach|
|500 grams Spaghetti Pasta|
|10 to 12 cloves Garlic|
|4 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|4 tablespoons Butter|
|1/2 Lemon zest|
|5 tablespoons Lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon Black pepper powder|
|1 tablespoon Paprika powder|
|4 tablespoons Parsley leaves|