Prawn Pakoras Recipe in Urdu
Prawn Pakora is the 2nd name of Prawn Fritters and is very reslihed as a starter or as you can take it as a tea time snack, Apart from the masala vada, onion pakora, potato pakora, crispy chicken pakora, mirchi pakora these fritters are too quite popular in Pakistan
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Wash prawns and devein them.
- Strain well. In a bowl empty the contents of the tempura mix them, add cold water as required and whisk to make a batter add the red chili powder and adjust the salt.
- Add the prawns, onions, coriander and green chilies and mix well.
- Heat oil in a karahi and fry pakoras in hot oil.
- Fry till golden and serve with chili garlic sauce.