Prawn Manchurian with Noodles Recipe in Urdu
1 Chicken cube
1 Tomato pureecup
2 White vinegarTBSP
1 White pepperTBSP
1 Ginger garlic pasteTBSP
2 Corn flourTBSP
2 Soya sauceTBSP
Salt to taste
Green onion for garnish
Prawn Manchurian with Noodles Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Prawn Manchurian with Noodles almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Prawn Manchurian with Noodles is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- Heat pasta in boiling water, add oil and cook for 10 minutes till the noodles is fully cooked.
- Drain in a colander, run under cold water and finally grease the noodles with oil.
- For Prawns Manchurian:
- Mix the following ingredients in a mixing bowl vinegar, corn flour and prawns.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan.
- Stir fry the prawns and place them on an absorbent paper after frying.
- In the same pan add ginger garlic paste.
- Fry for 1 – 2 minutes, and then add the chopped onions and fry for a further 4 – 5 minutes or until the oil floats on top.
- Add tomato puree, soya sauce, white pepper, chicken cubes and prawns.
- Add water and cook until it starts to boil.
- Add corn flour mixed in water to the prawn’s mixture and cook till until it thickens.
- Finally add the noodles mix well and serve.
|1 Chicken cube|
|1 Tomato puree|
|2 White vinegar|
|1 White pepper|
|1 Ginger garlic paste|
|2 Corn flour|
|2 Soya sauce|
|Salt to taste|
|Green onion for garnish|