Potato Paneer (Cheese) Burger – Veggie Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Preparation –
- Wash and halve the potatoes.
- Place them in a microwave safe bowl, sprinkle with water and salt, cover and cook in the microwave for about 4-5 mins until soft.
- Place the pudina leaves, chillies and ginger together and mince well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400deg C
- Peel and mash the potatoes when warm. Add the crumbled paneer and the pudina-chilli-ginger paste to it.
- Add the rest of the spices and salt, starting with 1 tsp of each first and then taste and adjust the flavors as you go ahead.
- Mash the ingredients together and add besan to get a dough like mixture.
- Follow above steps to make the rest of the burger.
- To Assemble the Burger –
- 2 slices of your favorite Bread – I used whole wheat
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced Cucumber & Tomatoes
- Sliced red onions, soaked in balsamic vinegar
- Ketchup & Mint chutney
- Spread ketchup on one of the slices of bread and mint chutney on another.
- Place a leaf of lettuce on one and on it the burger patty.
- Pile on the veggies and top with the second slice of bread.
- Toasting the bread is optional. Combine the sandwich with fresh fruits, juice and chips to have a perfect little meal for yourself