Polka Dot Cheese Cake Recipe in Urdu
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C.
- In a bowl combine biscuits crumbs, coco powder, sugar and butter.
- Press into a baking pan to make base.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly add sugar.
- Add one by one egg.
- Now add vanilla essence and sour cream. Mix all well.
- Reserve ½ cup batter and remaining pour in the baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave or in double boiler.
- Stir chocolate in reserved cheesecake mixture.
- Then pour batter in a piping bag.
- Now carefully drop dots of chocolate on smooth cheesecake mixture until all chocolate ends up.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour or until baked.
- Turn off oven, but leave cheesecake in oven for another 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours then serve.