Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe in Urdu
450 grams Penne pasta, (I used whole wheat pasta)
1-1/2 cup Homemade tomato puree
1 cup Onion, chopped
6 cloves Garlic ,minced
450 grams Chicken ,minced
1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes, or black pepper powder, to taste
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
Salt, to taste
How to make Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe
- To begin making Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe,firstly cook the pasta.
- In a large pot, add water and bring it to a boil. Once the water has boiled, add a teaspoon of salt.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and let it cook in the boiling water until it is al dente. This process should take a good 12-15 minutes.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain the water and run the cooked pasta under running water to stop the cooking process.
- Drizzle some oil on top of pasta and make sure to coat all of the pasta with the oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick to each other.
- In a wok or frying pan, heat olive oil on a medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add garlic paste and fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Now add chopped onions, cook until soft and tender.
- Once the onions are done, add minced chicken, red chili powder and tomato paste. Add salt and mix it well. Cook covered for 10 minutes or more stirring occasionally, until the meat is cooked and there is a nice arom emerging.
- Now add the drained pasta, italian seasoning and dried basil leaves.
- After mixing it properly, sprinkle parmesan cheese and give a stir. Serve immediately. Add extra cheese (grated) on top before serving.
- Serve Penne Rigate With Minced Chicken Sauce & Cheese Recipe with Whole Wheat Oats And Pesto Bread Recipe and Garlic & Ginger Spiced Potato Wedges Recipe (Baked) for a weekend treat with family and friends.
|450 grams Penne pasta|
|1-1/2 cup Homemade tomato puree|
|1 cup Onion|
|6 cloves Garlic ,|
|450 grams Chicken ,|
|1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves|
|2 teaspoons Italian seasoning|
|1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes|
|2 tablespoons Olive Oil|
|2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese|