Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base Recipe
2 cups Penne pasta, boiled as per instruction
Olive Oil, to cook
1 Onion, chopped
1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper(Capsicum) , chopped
1/4 cup Carrot(Gajjar) , chopped
1/4 cup Green beans(French Beans) , chopped
8 Black olives
2 cups Milk
2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour v(Maida)
, as per taste Salt
1 teaspoon White pepper powder
1-1/4 teaspoon 1-1/4 teaspoon
1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
1 cup tomato pureeHomemade
1/2 teaspoon Rosemary, crushed (optional)
6 tablespoon Cheese, grated
How to make Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base Recipe
- To prepare Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base recipe, finely chop all the vegetables and grate the cheese.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add onions to it. When the onions are transparent and looks cooked, add beans followed by capsicum, carrot, and olives.
- Sauté all the vegetables till 3/4 the done. Add all-purpose flour to it and cook it till it starts bubbling and raw smell disappears.
- Now add milk to the bubbling mixture. When the milk starts boiling and gets a little bit thick like sauce, add tomato puree to it.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes till the rawness is no more and then add salt, white pepper, oregano, chili flakes and rosemary to it. Cook it for another 1 min.
- Add pasta to the mixture and stir, till it gets mixed with the sauce.
- Now add half of cheese into it and stir to cook for 2 minutes. Sauté continuously.
- After this, add the leftover cheese and cook it for another 2 minutes without stirring. The cheesy Penne Pasta With Veggies in Tomato Base is ready to be served now.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve it with quick Watermelon Panzanella Salad and Mocha Panna Cotta to make a complete Italian meal.
|2 cups Penne pasta|
|1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper|
|1/4 cup Carrot|
|1/4 cup Green beans|
|8 Black olives|
|2 cups Milk|
|2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour v|
|, as per taste Salt|
|1 teaspoon White pepper powder|
|1-1/4 teaspoon 1-1/4 teaspoon|
|1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes|
|1 cup tomato puree|
|1/2 teaspoon Rosemary|
|6 tablespoon Cheese|