Peanut Butter Oat Almond Energy Bar Recipe in Urdu
3 cups Datespitted and chopped
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Chocolate chips
1/4 cup Rolled Oats
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
8 NutriChoice Oats Almonds & Chocolate Cookies
- To begin making the Peanut Butter Oat Almond Energy Bar Recipe, firstly we will combine all the ingredients in a food processor jar.
- In a mixer jar, add the dates, peanut butter, chocolate chips, oats, vanilla extract and the NutriChoice Oats Almonds & Chocolate Cookies, blend until well combined.
- Transfer the energy bar mixture onto a tray, spread evenly and pat it tightly until firm.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Take them out and cut according your desired shapes and serve.
- Serve the Peanut Butter Oat Almond Energy Bar Recipe as a healthy after school snack along with a glass of Apple, Kiwi, Pineapple Juice Recipe.
|3 cups Dates|
|1 cup Peanut Butter|
|1/4 cup Chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup Rolled Oats|
|1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract|
|8 NutriChoice Oats Almonds & Chocolate Cookies|