Peach Sorbet Recipe with Pineapple Puree
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Apple juice
- To begin making Peach Sorbet, in a blender add pineapple slices, honey and blend together to make a smooth puree. Transfer the pineapple puree to a jar and keep in the fridge till you serve.
- To make the peach sorbet add the peach slices to a blender. Add the apple juice gradually and process the mixture till smooth and creamy.
- Now pour the sorbet mixture into a freezer safe bowl, cover the bowl with the lid or cling film and freeze until set.
- Once the sorbet is almost frozen,approximately after 4 – 5 hours, bring it out of the freezer and blend in a food processor to break down the ice crystals.
- Pour the peach sorbet back into the container and freeze again till set. Repeat the process 3 to 4 times at 2 hours intervals till you get a smooth peach sorbet.
- Once you are ready to serve, scoop Peach Sorbet in serving bowls and pour a spoonful of pineapple puree over it.
- Serve Peach Sorbet Recipe with Pineapple Puree at the end of a meal of Cheesy Baked Potato Gratin With Sweet Corn and 3 Herbed Focaccia Bread Recipe.
|1/3 cup Honey|
|1/3 cup Apple juice|