Peach Iced Tea Recipe in Urdu
4 Peaches (medium diced)
2 cups Sugar
2-3 Tea bags
5 cups Water
1 tsp Lemon zest (optional)
Peach Iced Tea Recipe is a very famous dish relate to Pakistani Food, Peach Iced Tea almost served at every restaurant and we can easily make it at home as well, Especially Peach Iced Tea is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well.
Recipe Cooking Method:
- In a large saucepan, add peaches, 2 cups water, sugar and lemon zest.
- Bring it to a light simmer, cover and cook until peaches skin gets dark for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- With a masher, mash the peaches and continue simmering for about 10 more minutes.
- Strain the peach mixture through a strainer and discard the solids. Set aside.
- Boil 3 cups water, remove from heat and add tea bags in it and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then discard the tea bags.
- Add tea in a pitcher, stir in the peach syrup, gradually add water.
- Note: be sure to taste the mixture as you increase the water until you get perfect sweetness preference.
- If you think your tea is not sweet enough add sugar according to your preference. Or if it’s too sweet add water.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Stir before serving and pour over the ice to serve.
- Garnish with mint and fresh peach slices if desired.
|4 Peaches (medium diced)|
|2 cups Sugar|
|2-3 Tea bags|
|5 cups Water|
|1 tsp Lemon zest (optional)|