Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta
2 cup Pasta Fusilli, cooked as per instructions on packet
1/4 cup Carrot(Gajjar) , chopped
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
1/4 cup Red Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum), chopped
1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
1/2 cup Potato(Aloo) , boiled & mashed
1/4 cup Cauliflower(gobi) , chopped & blanched
1/4 cup Green peas(Matar) , blanched
1/4 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
3 tablespoons Butter
2 teaspoons Pav bhaji masala
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder(Haldi)
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon Red Chilli sauce
, to taste Salt
2 tablespoons Cheese ,grated
few sprigs Coriander(Dhania) Leaves , a, chopped to garnish
How to make Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta
- To begin making Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta, get all the prep done. Blanch veggies, boil potatoes in a pressure cooker and mash, chop all the veggies needed.
- Heat a kadai/wok with butter on a medium heat. Once the butter is hot enough, add onions and saute till they soften and turn pinkish in butter. Keep a medium flame/heat through out.
- Once the onions are translucent and pinkish, add carrots, saute for a few seconds, add bell peppers and saute for a minute or two, till they are half cooked.
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes, saute and let them cook well till mushy.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked till mushy, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and pavbhaji masala.
- Saute well till everything gets mixed very well and the masalas are evenly mixed.
- Now add boiled and mashed potatoes, blanched peas and cauliflower. Add in a little amount of water (about 2 tablespoons max), season with salt, and mash the pav bhaji flavoured masala very well with a wooden or steel masher. Adjust water as needed.
- Now add red chili-garlic sauce, mix and switch off heat and add lemon juice. Check for salt and spices, and adjust if required.
- In another wok, heat a little butter and toss the precooked pasta in it once the butter is heated.
- Add this buttery Pastas into pav bhaji masala and mix the Pav bhaji pasta well to coat.
- Serve this fascinating Pav Bhaji Flavored Pasta Recipe-Fusion Fusilli Pasta after garnishing with generous amount of grated cheese, with a crusty bread like Tandoori Chicken Crostini or Garlic Bread with Herb Butter for side and Rasgulla Custard Pudding for dessert.
|2 cup Pasta Fusilli|
|1/4 cup Carrot|
|1/2 cup Onion|
|1/4 cup Red Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum)|
|1/2 cup Tomato|
|1/2 cup Potato|
|1/4 cup Cauliflower|
|1/4 cup Green peas|
|1/4 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder|
|3 tablespoons Butter|
|2 teaspoons Pav bhaji masala|
|1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder|
|Lemon juice 1 tablespoon|
|1 tablespoon Red Chilli sauce|
|, to taste Salt|
|2 tablespoons Cheese ,|
|few sprigs Coriander|